Monday, February 13, 2012

Let's Party!

This is a free pattern (you're welcome!) and a nice break from the slouchy berets that seem to have taken over the knitting world like mice in a feed shed. Plus, this pattern only has 320 projects as of this writing, so you won't have to worry about being one of fifty knitting this in your SnB.  (Am I the only one obsessed with being original? Ok, then...)
This is actually designed to be a man's hat, but you'll see that it is very versatile and looks great on women and children as well.  The designer recommends worsted yarn and size 9 needles, so it should be a relatively quick knit. (Note: I think it's hard to believe that I didn't hire these people to do a photo shoot for this post.  These are all their regular Ravelry project photos! Be sure to tell them how cute they are in the comments.)

ShannonM
 
woodzy
rainebear
jonathanjed
petiteartichoke
Raintownknitter
livingdoll







Another Note: I was honestly about to pack this thing up when, yesterday, OSKA got a Facebook "like," seemingly out of the blue.  Since it happened on the same day I was going to hit the big DELETE button and pull the life support on the blog, I took it as a sign that this blog has value.  So, let's get back into the swing of things, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm so glad you didn't pull the plug on this blog. I found it just before you went on hiatus and have been looking forward to reading more.
    Thanks for indulging me again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, glad you are back. I'd almost given up. A one-size-fits-all hat is a wonderful addition to the list!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!